Moving out from a house or office is a stressful event. There are several big and small things to take care of before you can hand back the key at the end of your lease. Thanks to the professional end of lease cleaning services we offer, cleaning up your home or office before moving out are now stress-free. We can make sure that’s one item in your list that you need not worry about at all.
We know that end of tenancy cleaning is not a task that people look forward to. Although it is unexciting, there is no denying it is a necessary one. With us by your side, you can use the precious time attending to other important tasks and not scrubbing dirty floors and fighting with tough stains and grease. We guarantee that you will receive your bond amount back in full!
Why hire a professional for end of tenancy cleaning?
You might be someone who habitually keeps your home exceptionally clean and tidy. Even so, dirt and grime are likely to accumulate over years, especially in spots difficult to reach. Even with regular vacuuming and dusting, there will be some dust and grime hiding somewhere from your view. One thing is sure, the property should be sparkling before you hand over the keys – or else you may lose a part or whole of your bond amount.
A professional cleaning service knows exactly what and how to clean the property top to bottom, so you can be assured of a thorough job.
Areas that need special attention during lease end cleaning
Walls – Even if you regularly clean your home, chances are you will find scuff marks on the walls. Don’t worry, a professional service will be able to rub it off. Rarely, you might need to repaint sections of the wall.
Doors – We make sure that doors, including handles, are clean.
Windows – Windows must be cleaned inside and out (where possible). There is no one better than a professional cleaner to deal with window cleaning.
Ceilings – A professional cleaning service has the right tools and means to clean the ceilings. Nothing escapes our attention, not even the cobwebs in the corners of rooms.
Fixtures and fittings – It is necessary to dust and polish any light fittings and sockets.
Carpets – Cleaning the carpets is one of the specialised jobs offered by any professional cleaning service. We are experts when it comes to cleaning carpet.
Kitchen – This is one of the most important areas that have to be thoroughly cleaned at the end of a tenancy. The kitchen is one of the places where grease and grime can accumulate easily. Special attention should be given to the kitchen sink, hob, oven, and countertops. All these spots need effort.
Bathroom – You’ll find several different areas inside the bathroom that need special cleaning. The main spots include the bathroom sink, shower, bathtub, and the toilet. You might have to clean the shower screen and grouting too.
Other areas – Blinds must be cleaned, curtain rods dusted and buffed, furnishings must be vacuumed and cleaned to make sure they are free of grime or stains.
Benefits of professional cleaning
- Fully trained staff – Our staff is fully trained to take up the job entrusted by you. They have the necessary experience and expertise to do the job thoroughly. Highly professional in their dealings they clean your property in the most stress-free manner.
- Reference checked – All our staff members undergo reference checking before they start working with us.
- Eco-friendly products – All the chemicals and cleaning products we use are eco-friendly. It means they are safe not only for you but also for the environment.
- Customised services – We offer customised solutions for each of our clients. We don’t force our plans on you, instead, we work together with you to come up with a plan that suits your need.
- High-quality service – We enjoy a 5-star rating. This is the result of our dedication and relentless effort to bring our clients the best solution for their problem. Guaranteed customer satisfaction is the mainstay of our service.
- Affordability – If you think that all this makes us some exclusive service available only to those with a great deal of money at their disposal, you are wrong. Our services are reasonably priced, and you will find that we have solutions to suit not only your needs but also your budget. We offer high-quality services at affordable prices.
If you need end of lease cleaning at your residential or commercial property, contact us now.